Thanks to the success of our first hotseat with Mirasee’s very own student advisor, Christy, we decided to hotseat some of our students for your viewing—and learning—pleasure.
Meet Wendy Werneth.
She’s an Audience Business Masterclass student and owner of The Nomadic Vegan. She sat down (I’m assuming she sat. It’s a video so I don’t know for sure) with Rocky, Jessica, Darla, Lesley, Lizzie, and her coach, Christy, to ask and answer questions about her business, and to get ideas about how to build her list.
Wendy discusses what’s she’s done up to this point, some guest blogging and social media networking, but feels she’s hit a wall.
Our coaches have some great ideas and marketing tips about where Wendy can go from here.
Wendy Werneth’s Marketing Tips Hotseat
- At 4:25 – Wendy explains what she’s done so far with her business, The Nomadic Vegan, and her current challenge with building her list.
- At 7:49 – Jessica offers some alternatives to branch out from what Wendy’s already been doing.
- At 9:38 – Lizzie asks Wendy to explain her first impression incentive (FII).
- At 13:21 – Lesley gets Wendy to tell us what her main goal is for her target market.
- At 18:11 – Jessica talks about how Wendy can make her FII more impactful.
- At 23:09 – Rocky talks about the possibility and benefit of multiple FIIs.
- At 26:44 – Lizzie brings up how Wendy can use the pain point to draw in more people to her message and list.
- At 30:16 – All the coaches give Wendy one last tip.
And that’s it for today’s student hotseat.
First, thank you so much for Wendy for volunteering to be a part of the hotseat series. Second, we’ve got more student hotseats on the way. And last, if you want to jump into the fire, let you coach know!
Over to you! Any questions for Wendy? Did you get any good ideas for your own business or maybe suggestions yourself? Let us know in the comments below!