Who does content marketing?
Nowadays, depending on how big your team is, content marketing can be a DIY task, outsourced to freelancers, passed on to an agency on retainer—or a little of each! All of those players are part of the content marketing ecosystem.
The infographic below shows the results of surveys among those who carry out content marketing: agencies, employees, and freelancers.
- the most popular types of content that agencies create for their clients
- the biggest challenge agencies face when doing content marketing for clients
- what employees do in-house for content marketing
- how much companies spend on content marketing
- what types of content marketing work are done by freelancers
- how much content marketing freelancers earn
Check out the infographic and see what’s happening in the current content marketing ecosystem:
What does your content marketing world look like? Is it comparable to what this infographic shows?