Having a ‘satisfied’ customer isn’t enough these days. How many people switch phone and TV plans every year or two to get the better deal, regardless of how satisfied they are? What you need to do is create ‘lifers,’ and one of the best ways to do that is through surveys.
Yes, I said surveys. But just ‘asking’ isn’t enough.
Today’s guest, Dr. Matt Champagne, is an industrial organizational psychologist. He has been helping businesses create better surveys for over a decade. And according to him, most of us have been doing it very wrong. Discover:
- The one thing you can do to make your surveys matter to customers
- How to ask the right questions to get the answers you actually need
- 3 of the biggest mistakes businesses make when creating surveys
- Why the ‘autopsy approach’ should be left for dead
If you’re a business owner who wants to create life-long fans instead of satisfied customers, you don’t want to miss this episode with Matt Champagne, Ph. D.
- At 4:00 – Matt talks about what the ‘autopsy approach’ is, and the biggest mistakes businesses make.
- At 8:00 – Matt explains his principles of psychology, and shows how social media would fail if we treated it like we treat our surveys.
- At 11:00 – According to Matt, surveys are key to earning lifelong customers, and he explains the why and how. He also explains why ‘asking’ is the complete wrong approach.
- At 18:00 – Matt explains why he doesn’t use the ‘satisfied customer’ approach, and the surprising way to make your customers happy.
- At 22:00 – Matt sums up what makes a great survey, and the short list of what you need to do to create it.
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.