The results of the first ever Semi-Local Business Survey are in! Everyone who completed the survey really opened up and shared some great information, and we can’t wait to share all the rich details with you. Thanks to all who participated!
Tomorrow we will be releasing the anonymous results to all the blogs who helped spread the word about the survey. These blogs, and us, will be writing about the results over the next couple of weeks.
Here are some quick stats to whet you appetite:
- 153 awesome people completed the survey (46 Semi-Locals, and 107 aspiring Semi-Locals).
- 15 online and offline business-related blogs helped spread the word.
- The male/female split for SLs aspiring SLs was 71%/29%, while for current SLs it was 60%/40%.
- 30% of aspiring SLs have at least 1 child under 18 living with them, while only 21% of SLs do.
- 68% of aspiring SLs have a bachelor’s degree, while only 33% of current SLs do.
And that’s just the beginning. We’ve got information about how long it took to become Semi-Local, how much it cost, and what the biggest challenges were.
Click here to see the full survey results on Slideshare
Danny Iny (@DannyIny) is an author, strategist, serial entrepreneur, and expert marketer, and has been dubbed the Freddy Krueger of Blogging. Together with Guy Kawasaki, Brian Clark, Mitch Joel, and many others, he is writing the definitive book about how to build an engaged audience from scratch.