Giftology: it’s a thing. Believe it or not, there is a science behind great gifting. Not only will giftology ensure the recipient has their metaphorical socks knocked off, but they will also think warm, fuzzy thoughts about you for years to come.
Do you know what an ‘artifact’ gift is? It is your new secret weapon for marketing!
If you want to learn the science of gifting, then you don’t want to miss today’s episode of Business Reimagined with John Ruhlin, author of Giftology. You’ll learn:
- Why you should give a gift that’s NOT for the recepient
- Perfect timing for maximum gifting impact
- Whether or not gifts replace face-to-face meetings
- A counter-intuitive approach to logo marketing
John is a brilliant gift-giver who can make every thoughtful dollar you spend worth a hundred of your competition’s mindless dollars. Give smarter, not harder.
- At 2:00 – John tells the touching story of a man who made millions, but he did it by being the most generous person John ever met.
- At 4:00 – Never, NEVER give gifts at certain times of the year. John reveals the odd times of year that gift-giving has its maximum effect. He also explains why gifts shouldn’t necessarily be given to the recipient.
- At 7:00 – John talks about why expensive gifts aren’t always best. He describes some other types of gifts that have more impact.
- At 13:00 – Danny and John discuss what type of ROI you can expect on the gifts you give to clients and prospective customers.
- At 17:00 – John explains why it’s NOT the thought that counts. Also, getting help with gift-giving doesn’t make that gift thoughtless.
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.