Creating Customer Experience with Joey Coleman
- Audra Casino
Ever been to McDonald’s? What if I told you there were masters of customer experience? You’d probably laugh me through those golden arches. But Joey Coleman, today’s guest on Business Reimagined, believes they’re doing something very right.
French fries. Admit it. You’ve at least heard about people’s obsession with the fried feast of potatoes.
It’s not about the customer service you receive. It’s about the experience you have at McDonald’s that sets it apart from the rest. So how can you take this strategy and apply it to the real world of getting customers and keeping them? Joey Coleman discusses:
- How to walk YOUR customers through the first 100 days of the relationship
- The emotional bond you create with them that makes them rabid fans
- How to get people to actually USE your product
- Ways to connect AFTER the sale that will make a world of difference to your customers
If you want to create a customer experience your competitors and peers can’t touch, then you don’t want to miss this episode with Joey Coleman.
- At 5:00 – Joey explains in three minutes what the first 100 days process is and how to get customer relationships right.
- At 10:00 – A lot of businesses drop the ball, and Joey talks about the most common mistakes they make.
- At 13:00 – Joey explains how the phases he described work in practice and process for many types of businesses.
- At 18:00 – Joey addresses how to provide enough support to the variety of customers you will have without being too detailed for some, and not giving enough to others.
- At 20:00 – Some customers buy, but never USE the product, which means less good reviews for a business owner. Joey explains the unusual way he encourages customers to use the product after the sale.customer service
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.