How many predictions have you heard yet for 2016? And how many of them are actionable and sustainable, rather than shiny things that will end up distracting you?
My guess is not many.
Today, Danny Iny gives his own set of predictions for the year, based around ethical practices, audience engagement, and, most importantly, getting the right message to the right person at the right time. What does that mean?
Advances in technology are making it easier than ever. This means it’s no longer out of reach for anyone, from beginner to established entrepreneur. Find out how you AND your audience can benefit from the right message to the right person at the right time on today’s episode of Business Reimagined.
- At 3:00 –Funnels have been a hot topic in 2015, but a lot of people have missed the boat on what to do with your growing audience after the funnel works. Danny explains why segmentation isn’t out of reach for anyone.
- At 5:00 – It might be surprising to some, but JV partnerships are going to decline in their success rate, once again due to the poor segmentation that happens. Danny offers some sound advice for JV partnerships.
- At 12:00 –The ‘one size fits all’ approach to audience is no longer working; 2016 will be about personalization on a one-to-one level.
- At 15:00 –With so much noise on the Internet, it’s hard to stand out. Danny talks about what worked before, why it’s not going to work any longer, and what will yield the best results this year.
- At 19:00 –Danny lays out the best ways to implement these new ideas right now, from segmentation to content, and engagement to being a decent person.