Whale vomit is gross. But being unique, relevant, and scarce isn’t. In fact, to maximize profits, those are the three things you need. How do whale vomit and business tie together? Today’s guest, Kevin Dubrosky, reveals the secret behind success in business, and the key is to be like whale vomit: unique, relevant, and scarce.
If you want to know why ‘whale vomit,’ you’ll just have to hear Kevin’s story.
- Why the richest of the rich douse themselves with whale vomit
- The 3 step verification that will measure your success potential
- How Blackberry could have taken Apple down but didn’t
- Keen insights on positioning your business, based on real life examples
If you want to learn how to be like whale vomit… or rather, to be unique, relevant, and scarce, then you don’t want to miss this episode.
- At 6:00 – Kevin reveals the story of how whale vomit inspired his new book.
- At 11:00 – Kevin explains how to find your uniqueness, or create it, based on 2 key factors: experience and offer.
- At 13:30 – Dominoes has cornered the 30 minutes or less market; Kevin talks about why that works for them, regardless of the quality of their pizza.
- At 16:30 – Kevin shares the story of how he tried to help Blackberry before their downward spiral, and the fatal mistake they made that could have been avoided.
- At 20:00 – Danny and Kevin discuss the ridiculous price of his first edition book, and how you can get the 2nd version for much less, to help YOU become whale vomit.customer service
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.