When it comes to the future of jobs, if you’re an educated professional with a strong skill set and a head full of best practices, that makes for great job security and a fulfilling career, right? Think again.
In Taylor Pearson’s book, The End of Jobs, he talks about how this segment of the job market could possibly be shrinking – significantly. Today, he and Danny discuss what could take its place, and if you’re an entrepreneur at heart, you’ll want to hear what they have to say.
- At 2:00 – Taylor laughs about how he built his empire from his parents’ basement, and it has everything to do with apprenticeship.
- At 6:00 – Taylor reveals how he thinks we’ve gone from the golden age of information, on to the new age of entrepreneurship.
- At 9:00 – If you have a job that involves a defined role and good practices, you might be in for a surprise when your type of job disappears from the market.
- At 14:30 – Danny and Taylor discuss the possibility of unemployment surging, which underpins his idea that entrepreneurship is safer, more profitable, and even more accessible today.
- At 24:00 – Taylor shares the single best definition for entrepreneurship that he’s ever heard.