Creating the Perfect Day with Craig Ballantyne
- Audra Casino
Have you ever had that ‘perfect day’ you wish you could replicate over and over again? You were firing on all cylinders, knocking out tasks, and every single one of them brought you a step closer to your big life goals?
How would you like every day to be a perfect day?
Today’s guest, Craig Ballantyne, author of Perfect Day, can help you do just that. In fact, he says that it’s structure that leads to ultimate freedom, and he’s got a three step structure to help you. Plus:
- How to apply control, coping, and concentrations to the three parts of the day
- Understanding ‘magic time,’ and upping productivity exponentially
- Learning to create structure even when you’re juggling a bunch of different things
- How to beat the treadmill other productivity books put you on that will NEVER bring you to the outcome you want for your life.
Make every day a perfect day, and start YOURS today with this episode of Business Reimagined with Danny Iny and guest Craig Ballantyne.
- At 3:00 – Craig explains what ‘magic time’ is, how to figure out when yours is, and how to schedule your day around it. He also explains how to break out of ‘OCD loops.’
- At 11:00 – Craig explains how to deal with having no control over the structure of your day, and what to do when your magic time is interrupted.
- At 13:00 – There’s an important distinction between what some people consider the perfect day and what Craig is actually talking about; is it walking on the beach on vacation? Not according to Craig.
- At 15:00 – Craig explains how ‘control, cope, and concentrate’ relate to the different parts of the day: morning, daytime, and evening, and the mindset around it that will change the way you do things.
- At 23:00 – We already live by a lot of rules and structure we didn’t even know we have; Craig explains how to hack that mentality to make it work FOR you instead of against you.
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.