Mitch Russo on the Reimagining of Invisible Organizations
- Audra Casino
Mitch Russo is no stranger to invisible organizations and success in business, and most often, he’s done it from locations that might surprise you. From his spare bedroom to Machu Picchu, Mitch has devised and developed systems for creating ‘invisible organizations.’ He has recruited top talent from around the world, perfected a method of training them efficiently, explored what mindset a successful CEO needs, and he even wrote a book on the subject.
Today, Mitch and Danny talk about the concept of an ‘invisible organization,’ and how it’s within reach for just about everyone, whether you have a brick and mortar business, or are just starting out.
- At 1:00 – Mitch tells the story of a chance meeting with Chet Holmes, how he built his sales force, and his eventual partnership with Tony Robbins.
- At 5:50 – Mitch explains what an invisible organization is, and how he was able to run BBI from destinations like Machu Picchu.
- At 9:40 – Mitch goes into detail about what’s in his book, and how going invisible can happen for brick and mortar businesses.
- At 14:20 – The heart of the invisible organization, Mitch says, is how you train your employees. The most important part is creating a learning management system that does the work for you.
- At 23:10 – It might seem like learning management systems and working virtually could make employees feel isolated, but Mitch explains why that’s not the case.