Having an authentic marketing story is a necessity to connect with your audience, but what is at the heart of that story? How does your business story mesh with your personal story?
More importantly, how can the stories you tell sabotage your success?
Today’s guest is Lisa Bloom, the Story Coach, who helps entrepreneurs just like you with their message. She’s got some amazing insights on how you can find true authenticity by recognizing that your business story begins with your life story.
And you should question how you’re sharing that story.
- At 4:00 – Lisa explains exactly WHAT story coaching is, and what it means for everyday entrepreneurs.
- At 9:00 – How to take a painful experience, part of your story, and reframe it to help you and push you to do better.
- At 14:00 – Reinterpreting stories can transcend one simple aspect of an entrepreneur’s life; it’s both personal AND marketing.
- At 17:00 – The decline of the buyer/seller relationship, and the one very important missing component, that can be addressed by story.
- At 25:00 – Lisa shares her ‘grand vision’ of what story coaching can do – and it goes far beyond a person’s business. Story is how we understand one another, and Lisa explains how that can change the world.