Entrepreneurs come in all shapes and sizes. You’ve got those who were born to it and others who had incredible mentors. The stars seemed to align for them. Then there are some who have to fight and hustle for every bit of ground they gain. It feels like no one cares about their dreams or passions, and no one is there to help or guide them.
Are YOU a ‘foster child’ of the entrepreneurial world?
Today’s guest, Anthony Trucks, was a REAL foster child, and he defied the statistics. Not only did he become a NFL football player, but he also went on to become a successful entrepreneur. He teaches other people to ‘trust their hustle,’ and how to get through the loneliness and hardships they face when stepping into the entrepreneurial ring. Discover:
- The heart-wrenching experience Anthony had that make him feel unloved and unwanted for most of his childhood.
- The 5 foundational bases you need to keep you stable as you go after your dreams.
- The revealing question Anthony asks people that helps them get their priorities straight.
- Why Anthony doesn’t care whether you’re trying to cure cancer or trying to be a better spouse.
If you’ve ever felt alone in the entrepreneurial world, maybe even abused by people who were supposed to help you, you need to hear this episode. Anthony brings an amazing perspective to people with big dreams who may not have all the ‘right resources’ to accomplish them.
- At 5:00 – The statistics regarding foster children are shocking, and Anthony shares what his life WOULD have looked like if he followed the trend.
- At 9:00 – As a foster child and NFL player, you might wonder what lessons you could learn from Anthony, but he explains why his own adversity allows him to teach anyone.
- At 13:00 – Danny and Anthony talk about motivation, blind spots, and how a women’s Dove study reveals a deeper truth about how we view ourselves.
- At 16:30 – Anthony reveals the one question he asks people that can shift their perspective entirely.
- At 19:00 – Anthony explains the ways he can tell when people aren’t being honest with themselves, and how he breaks through it.
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.