Connecting People with David Gonzalez
- Audra Casino
Monetizing your network doesn’t have to feel dirty, not when what you’re really doing is connecting people. If you do it the right way, your circle of connections will be HAPPY to pay you to introduce them to others.
That’s right – people will fork over cash when the connections you make for them yield positive results.
Today’s guest is David Gonzalez, founder of Internet Marketing Party, and he talks with Danny about how he built his powerful network, and how he monetizes it without being sleazy.
- At 3:00 – David talks about hitting bottom, and the unlikely question asked of him that changed his life.
- At 5:00 – David explains how he went about building his entire network from the ground up, then went even farther by creating his own agency.
- At 10:00 – Business, David explains, is all about one simple thing, and it’s the same thing he teaches his daughter, who is in what he calls an ‘entrepreneurial incubator.’
- At 13:00 – David doesn’t really believe that networking is all about partying with the right people. That’s only one of three parts that has to happen, and he shares the other two parts.
- At 15:00 – There’s a simple way to keep yourself ethical when you’re monetizing your network, and David shares the secret that has guided him to amazing success.