What if you could write a book without writing it? We’re not talking about ghost writing or word mills. This would be your voice, your expertise, and exactly what you would have written if you had the time to sit down and write it.
Think it’s too good to be true?
Today’s guest, Tucker Max, has developed a process he calls Book In A Box, and he’s had incredible success helping busy entrepreneurs and thought leaders write books. While the name Book In A Box might sound like a gimmick, his process is far from it. Tucker also talks about:
- The 3 questions you should ask yourself before you write or create a product
- The exact process for writing a book without writing it
- Where to get your *FREE* copy of the Book In A Box method if you prefer to do-it-yourself, but want to take advantage of the process
If you’ve ever wanted to write a book but didn’t know where to start, or you want to write without writing it to solidify your authority in your field, you don’t want to miss this episode.
- At 4:00 – Tucker talks about some of the greatest thinkers we still refer to today, and how they didn’t write any of it down themselves.
- At 8:00 – Danny and Tucker discuss the major differences between the Book In A Box method and traditional ghostwriting.
- At 13:00 – Tucker explains the critical difference between thinking and writing, and what that means for people who have tons of knowledge, but might lack the time or skillset to write.
- At 19:00 – Tucker gives his three step process for positioning yourself and your business, so that you achieve the outcomes you want with your book.
- At 24:00 – Danny and Tucker discuss the stigma around writing without writing, and why that skepticism is unfounded.
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.