Do you ever get in front of people and your confidence suddenly goes out the door? Even if you’re perfectly prepared to give a stunning speech or network like a pro? According to today’s guest, Dr. Nic Lucas, you’re being haunted by neurotags, and he’s here to talk about how you can bring about real behavior change.
How difficult is it to change your behavior?
Dr. Lucas says it’s not always as difficult – or time consuming – as you might think.
- At 4:00 – Dr Lucas explains how brain science affects everything in an entrepreneur’s life, from his or her success to whether or not customers will receive the message and product with open arms.
- At 6:00 – Dr. Lucas talks about neurotags. These are the things that happened to you before that affect what you do today without you even realizing it. They can shape your future for better or worse.
- At 16:00 – Dr. Lucas talks about changing behavior, from the smallest things like habitually checking social media, to the very biggest things that have an ’emotional charge’ to them.
- At 20:00 – It’s not impossible to break habits and thought patterns, and Dr. Lucas shares some of his techniques with Danny.
- At 26:00 – Dr. Lucas addresses the point of having amazing achievements but still feeling empty in other areas of their lives, especially dealing with anxiety.