As you have noticed, the look and feel of our website, along with our name, has changed.
This was once Firepole Marketing, made up of a group of people who believed that business can be better, it’s about more than just the money, and that entrepreneurs like yourself can make an impact while making an honest living.
The name may have changed, but the people who make up the company haven’t, and neither have our beliefs. In fact, our new name, Mirasee, is a reflection of those core beliefs.
This week’s guest on Business Reimagined is our founder and CEO, Danny Iny, and he explains what the new name means, what the changes mean for our community, and exactly what his vision of ‘better business’ is.
This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
- At 2:00 – Danny divulges his secret bias against online marketing.
- At 5:00 – Sometimes the ‘rip the the band-aid off’ approach is best, even when there are costs involved.
- At 8:00 – You might be surprised how little testing Danny did on the new Mirasee brand. But what’s really interesting is the why.
- At 11:00 – Danny talks about our new name, Mirasee, and what it actually means. More importantly, he explains the shift in our direction as a business that the name also signifies.
- At 16:00 – Are you a fan of Firepole and worried about what’s to come? Danny talks about Mirasee’s new direction: who it’s actually for, what we believe, and how things will be changing.