Engagement was a hot topic a few years ago, and it remains to be to this day…
…but most people are doing it wrong.
There’s one simple thing to remember when you’re talking about engaging with your audience, and it hasn’t changed since the beginning of the Internet.
Want to find out the secret to real engagement?
Today, our own Danny Iny, founder and CEO of Mirasee and author of Engagement from Scratch!, talks about how engagement has changed over the years, and the very important way it’s remained the same as when he wrote the book on it.
- Learn the difference between ‘list’ and ‘audience’
- Real numbers revealed on how much money you should be making per subscriber
- Find out whether guest posting is still a valid tactic
- Whether success in today’s online world is worth the effort you need to put into it
If you’ve got an audience online or are considering building one, you don’t want to miss this high-level discussion of engagement with Danny Iny and special guest host, Lou D’Alo, who is Mirasee’s Education Team Lead.
- At 4:00 – Danny explains very succinctly what an audience really is compared to the common term ‘list.’ That simple change in mindset will bring you much closer to those you serve.
- At 8:00 – Danny discusses his first book, Engagement from Scratch!, and how it’s held up over the years. You might be surprised to hear his response.
- At 14:00 – Danny talks about influencers like Seth Godin and Tim Ferris, and how content creation is changing. If you’re creating content these days, you don’t want to miss these insights.
- At 16:00 – Who is audience building really for? Danny talks about who it will really help, and the business types that shouldn’t bother with it.
- At 20:00 – Danny debunks the myth that audience building is a ‘cult of personality,’ and instead offers up what audience building really is..
How to Make Money Blogging
Get the definitive guide on turning your blog into an income stream.